Digital Marketing 101 for Yoga Teachers
with Kelly McHugh
Saturday 15th December 2018
1:00 – 5:30pm
This workshop is for yoga teachers with no previous marketing experience who want to learn the essential digital marketing activities for successful yoga teachers.
Topics that will be covered over the course of this workshop:
• The digital marketing landscape and tools for growth
• How to grow your audience on social media
• How to turn your website visitors into students
• How to get started with email marketing
• The technology you need to support your marketing activities
• Vision, goals setting and how to create a marketing plan
By attending this workshop, you can expect to:
• Gain a basic understanding of social media, websites and email marketing
• Create a vision for the next 12 months
• Have a clearer idea of what needs to be done to work towards goals and vision
• Devise a marketing action plan for the next three months.
You will receive a certificate of completion eligible for 4 hours of CPD upon attendance.
Kelly is the founder of two yoga businesses, Good Yoga Life and Digital Yoga Academy and has spent over 15 years working in global businesses, agencies and start-ups managing marketing teams and multi million pound budgets. Kelly is passionate about supporting yoga teachers to turn their passion and expertise into a successful yoga business. For more information about Kelly, visit our Yoga Teacher Training Faculty page.